for reminding me). I know my fellow Shoker fans'll appreciate some "fangirling".
So I was having fun thinking about the reasons there should a Joker/Shepard pairing for ME3 (or even DLCs for ME1&2) and thought it might be fun to start a post about it (this was a thread
started on Shore Leave Friday - if you hadn't gotten through it yet). These are the ones I came up with. What are yours? Mine is focused on Fem!Shep/Joker because that's what I play, but throw in M!Shep/Joker too if you want!
Reasons for Shepard/Joker
- Pilot/Heroine aspect (Wash/Zoe, Atton/Exile, HanSolo/Leia...)
- Ever present Loyalty and stability
- He's the only one out of the crew who KEEPS saving HER.
- She risked her life (sacrificed) herself for him.
- They both can call each other out on their BS.
- "Everything fell apart without you"
- "You tell them! You're not doing this to me again."
- Only a year a part in age.
- Shepard needs someone with a sense of humor in her life, in any play through every Shepard goes through hell no matter what.
- He supports her. Cerberus, Alliance, Renagade, Paragon - he's her friend and pilot.
- She trusts him to carry on the mission and won't risk his life to save her.
- Both were well known for their time in the Alliance.
I've also began collecting stories for my Lost Datapads
site, but I believe I'll be creating a different site for Shepard/Joker to show some support to the cause. If you have any suggestions for it, let me know.
I've completely ignored my favorite community and I feel really bad about that. So here's to make up for it! (ps: Thanks